[podcast] International Day of Older Persons: Population ageing and SRHR in Asia Pacific
This Podcast features the 7th session of #APCRSHR10 Virtual on the theme of "Population ageing and sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) in Asia and the Pacific" (in lead up to #InternationalDayofOlderPersons #IDOP2020).
- Chair: Ms Sono Aibe
- Plenary Speakers:
- Sai Jyothirmai Racherla, Deputy Executive Director, Asian-Pacific Resource & Research Centre for Women (ARROW) | “Reclaiming and Redefining Rights -Older Women’s Health and Well-Being in Asia and the Pacific Region at ICPD+25”
- Caitlin Littleton, Regional Programme Adviser, HelpAge International Asia Pacific Regional Office | “Sexual health of older people: an overview”
- Krishna Gautam, founder and Chair of Ageing Nepal (UNESCO King Sejong Literacy Prize 2020 awardee) | “Not Leaving Older Adults Behind in the process of achieving SDG-2030”
- Abstract presenters
- Dr Tey Nai Peng, Chairperson of National Population and Family Development Board Research Committee (Lembaga Penduduk dan Pembangunan Keluarga Negara) | Understanding the Sexual Behaviour of Older Men and Women in Malaysia
- Prof Xiaoming Sun, School of Sociology and Population Sciences, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China | Unmet Needs on Sexual and Reproductive Health among Women Aged 50-64 in Rural China
- For more information, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual7
In the wake of the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic situation, the 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights (APCRSHR10) has evolved from an in-person conference to an ongoing virtual series.On behalf of APCRSHR10 and Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC) and CNS, #APCRSHR10 virtual is being hosted every fortnight in the form of 14 online sessions during June to December 2020. #APCRSHR10 Virtual features thematic online sessions with plenary speakers and top-ranking abstract presenters, among other insights and discussions around sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), COVID-19 impact and SDGs in the Asia Pacific regional context.
For more details, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual or www.apcrshr10cambodia.org
APCRSHR10/ RHAC/ CNS teams