[podcast] Persons with disabilities & sexual and reproductive health and rights in Asia Pacific
- Chair: Abia Akram, CEO, National Forum of Women with Disabilities
- Plenary Speakers:
- Setareki S Macanawai, CEO, Pacific Disability Forum | "Transforming access to sexual and reproductive health and gender-based violence services for women and young people with disabilities in the Pacific"
- Tanzila Khan, Founder, Girly things, Creative Alley | "Connecting SRHR to Disability in new age of technology"
- Abstract presenters
- Dakshitha Wickremarathne | We Hear You - A Sign Language Glossary on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights for people with hearing disability
- Srei Chanda | Does the issue of sexual health outcome remain unaddressed among adults after a lower limb disability? An answer through exploratory study in India
- Shibu Shrestha | Experiences of young people specifically young people with disabilities in accessing FP services in Nepal
- An Nguyen | Accessing Reproductive Health Care Services For Women With Physical Disabilities In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Voice from the frontline: Phyu Nwe Win, Colorful Girls, Myanmar
In the wake of the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic situation, the 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights (APCRSHR10) has evolved from an in-person conference to an ongoing virtual series.On behalf of APCRSHR10 and Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC) and CNS, #APCRSHR10 virtual is being hosted every fortnight in the form of 14 online sessions during June to December 2020. #APCRSHR10 Virtual features thematic online sessions with plenary speakers and top-ranking abstract presenters, among other insights and discussions around sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), COVID-19 impact and SDGs in the Asia Pacific regional context.
For more details, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual or www.apcrshr10cambodia.org
APCRSHR10/ RHAC/ CNS teams