[podcast] Sexual and other forms of gender-based violence in Asia Pacific
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="30" mozallowfullscreen="true" src="https://archive.org/embed/apcrshr-10-virtual-13th" webkitallowfullscreen="true" width="250"></iframe>
This Podcast features the 13th session of #APCRSHR10 Virtual, on the theme of "Sexual and other forms of gender-based violence & SRHR in Asia and the Pacific".
- Chair: Prof Thein Thein Htay, former Deputy Health Minister, Myanmar; and honorary Professor, University of Public Health, Myanmar and University of Oslo, Norway; and visiting Professor, SEISA University, Yokohama, Japan
- Plenary Speaker: Sujata Tuladhar, Technical Specialist, Gender-based Violence, UNFPA Asia-Pacific | "Promising practices in addressing gender-based violence during COVID-19"
- Abstract presenters
- Sovananry Tuot | Gender-based violence experiences and sexual and reproductive health among female entertainment workers in Cambodia: a cross-sectional study
- Melania Hidayat | Rapid Assessment of the Gender-Based Violence During the Emergency Situation in Palu, Sigi and Donggala - Central Sulawesi
- Sagar Sachdeva | Re-Evaluating Masculinities for SRH and GBV Programming
- Ajay Kumar Singh | Does asserting Sexual and Reproductive Rights Prevents Married Women from Marital Rape: An Exploratory Study from India
- Voice from the frontline: Prameswari Puspa Dewi, National Coordinator, KITASAMA (Koalisi Indonesia untuk Seksualitas dan Keberagaman/Indonesia Coalition for Sexuality and Diversity)
For more information, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual13