[podcast] Sexual orientation and gender identity & SRHR in Asia Pacific | concluding APCRSHR10 session
This Podcast features the concluding session of 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights (#APCRSHR10 Virtual), on the theme of "Sexual orientation and gender identity and SRHR in Asia Pacific" along with a Closing Statement by conference convener Dr Chivorn Var.
- Chair: Dr Chivorn Var, Convener of APCRSHR10 and Executive Director, Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC)
- Plenary Speaker: CheyLeaphy Heng, Program Team Manager, Rainbow Community Kampuchea (RoCK) | "UPR as an advocacy strategy for SOGIE-SC issues in Cambodia"
- Abstract presenters:
- Saroj Tamang | Male-to-Female Transgender Community barrier and challenges in access of Sexual Health Services
- Saritha P Viswan | A review of transgender issues in India
- Sobo Malik | Limited Access to Health Rights Resulting in Increase Self Medication
- Ciptasari Prabhawanti | Sexual Identity, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Risk and Condom Use Behaviors of Clients of Transgender Sex Workers in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Voice from the frontline: Rukshana Kapali, Nepal
- Closing Statement by APCRSHR10 Convener Dr Chivorn Var
For more information, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store