⭐️IELTS tips⭐️ Oct 27th - Nov 8th 2021
This is my weekly round-up of tips from the "What's New" tab on my free website: ieltsetc.com
In this episode we look at
- Pronunciation mazes by Matt Hancock (the 'ou' and 'ow' sounds and spelling),
- What's the opposite of 'must'?,
- "It's not worth it",
- Listening tricks and synonyms "at least" and "a minimum of",
- Is it ok to use "etc" in formal writing?,
- Modal verb meanings e.g "That should be ok",
- fifTEEN versus FIFty (15/50) in the listening test,
- A GREENhouse vs a green HOUSE (word stress),
- How important is the introduction in IELTS Writing Task 2?
If you have a question that you'd like me to answer in the Daily Tips, please get in touch.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/ieltsetc/message
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store