🔒 Ep.P4 Queen Charlotte - Show Chat, pt.2
My group of guests continue discussing the limited series inspired by Bridgerton, Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story in this part 2 episode. We talk relationships, story-building, and give it a Good reads rating among other topics.
As in all of our review chats, there are spoilers of the series and the books (Bridgerton, S1-S2; Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story novel by Julia Quinn & Shonda Rimes), so watch the series first (and read the book) if you don't want to be spoiled.
We talked about:
- What we liked about the relationships between the characters
- Why Queen Charlotte is, so far, better than Bridgerton
- Shonda Rhimes storytelling technique and signature touches
- Our Goodreads rating for the series
The Accidental Swipe is a steamy contemporary romance with a couple of jaded lovers, online dating hijinks, and a few fun Golden Girls references. Add it to your Goodreads want to read list, and subscribe to my newsletter to keep up with the latest on this fun story with HEA included!
Contact Nerdy Romantics Podcast:
- https:// nerdyromanticspodcast.com for show notes
- Get a FREE romance eBook when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Get premium episodes in your email or in your podcast feed.
- Want to be on the show? Find out how at https://nerdyromanticspodcast.com/be-on-the-show
Thank you for listening!