(EP21) The Body and Life of Your Dreams | Stephanie Nyx
Stephanie Nyx’s Moonshot is to teach people how to walk into their fears—to embrace the life of their dreams. She coaches people on how to align themselves physically in order to unlock access to even deeper inner alignment.
Today she reveals:
- The 3 *truly* simple steps to waking up in a centered way (from Ayurveda)
- How we get in our own way by being SO attached to specific goals and outcomes
- “Every joint needs to move in every way, every day.”
- Stephanie leads Naveen and the audience through a joint loosening technique
- Fascinating information on our body’s fascia system — and how it relates to our weight
- How plastic contamination was causing Stephanie’s inflammation, and she didn’t know it
Stephanie’s advice: Trust yourself more than anybody else in the world.
“Tech neck” or “Dowager’s hump”
Tissue “creep” — our body gets used to what we have it do… and limits itself from doing other movements
Connect with Stephanie at www.StephanieNyx.com
Watch the full-length video version of any Moonshots episode here on YouTube.
Continue the journey at MoonshotsPodcast.com.
And remember! You can help others find the show:
Subscribe and review on iTunes
Listen and review on Stitcher
Subscribe and comment on Castbox
Subscribe on Google Podcasts
Leave a comment and subscribe on YouTube
Or, wherever you listen!