002 Chris Ryan: Making Heroes With Branded Video Storytelling
This episode will grind your video gears and get you to stop putting-off doing your brand video. Good marketing strategically creates stories about brands that resonate with a target audience.
Chris Ryan from Ryan Video Productions tells his story about how he approaches video storytelling to create a “brand story” which turns his clients into heroes. That’s his work. That’s his talent and gift. And we like that a lot.
Topics & Questions Answered
- How do you convey the importance to your clients about a storytelling video?
- When you create a personal emotional connection in a video, what do you see happen with your clients?
- How do you get a business to understand the purpose and magic of the storytelling piece?
- How important is video now when you consider all the other options like email, social media, etc.
- What types of storytelling videos are there?
- What about creating a “culture” video to communicate meaningful work?
- What happens when the meaning aligns with your purpose?
- What’s the biggest challenge people face with the video?
- How do you find the right videographer?
- What’s the one all-important thing people need to know about video?
Mentions and links
Simon Sinek Start With Why
Contact Chris Ryan
Contact the show
Intro/Outtro music credit
Dances With Koalas by coruscate (c) copyright 2020 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Coruscate/61129 Ft: Calyman & Psubhashish