003 Annie LaCroix-Essential Self Care For Entrepreneurs
I hope you enjoy this conversation with Annie LaCroix from the podcast Brainy Boss.
Where She says: "It is time to rethink the way we work in our own small businesses. We can get away from the 24/7 hustle and constant grind by being smarter with our business."
Annie's podcast, is all about intentional hustle through better systems, routines, and mindset.
In our conversation we talk about Her process in coming to do what she does.
How entrepeneurship was a natural progression for her and how owning a massage school created the necessity to find a work life balance.
~Book end your days and
~Make meal prep a priority
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:53 Getting to Know Annie LaCroix
- 02:50 The Taylor Ladies and Construction Projects
- 03:54 Meniere’s Disease and Saying “No”
- 06:30 You Have To Take Care Of Yourself In Order To Take Care Of Other People
- 07:40 Functional Médecine Individualizing Self Care
- 08:25 Ho wTo Use Your Time The Best You Can So There Is Time For The Other Things
- 09:19 The Two Coins Story
- 10:45 Practical Tip #1 Book End Your Days
- 11:44 Practical Tip #2 Meal Prep To Eat Right
- 12:37 Food Habits You Teach Kids While They Are Young Stay With Them
- 14:23 Nutritional Ease For Parents and Quiet Time With Your Kids
- 15:37 When You Don’t Have To Say A Thing
- 16:28 Where To Find Annie LaCroix
- 17:01 The Story Of The Brainy Boss Name
- 17:15 How To Best Use Our Brain To Get Things Done
PEOPLE / COOL STUFF MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- Annie La Croix on Instagram @abrainyboss
- Annie La Croix on Twitter @abrainyboss
- Annie La Croix’s Podcast Brainy Boss
- Annie La Croix’s Website www.Brainyboss.co
- Jennifer Muller https://www.jmtw.org
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/taylorfit)