006 Jennifer Chin-Professional Dancer and Choreographer-On Yoga Anatomy and Support
- 3:00 Physical aspect of Yoga evolving to the depth of the philosophy behind it.
- 5:30 Working with flexible people the importance of focusing on stabilization of the joints
- 10:15 Origins and insertions
- 11:25 Anatomy Studies For Yoga Teachers (ASFYT) Earn your “CSI Goggles”
- 15:15 Anatomical cueing in the world of online teaching.
- 19:40 Bringing the brain “Back” to a grounded place
- 26:10 Community support sharing and strength in solidarity allows you to fight for justice.
- 30:00 Breaking down what happens in a restorative yoga class
- 35:15 Relief for Parents in yoga
- 39:42 Gaining weight “the Covid 19”
- 40:27 Speaking Kindly and not berating ourselves
- 46:27 This is our life right now
- 48:38 Differentiating what really brings you joy and what doesn’t.
- 51:24 Mandalas and coloring to de-stress
PEOPLE / COOL STUFF MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- Luminous Body Transformative health and Fitness https://www.luminousbody.net
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LBhealthandfitness
- Instagram @Jenchindance
- Kathy Grant
- Iyengar Method
- Genny Kapuler
- Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen
- Dance Science
- Victoria Koenig
- Anatomy Studies for Yoga Teachers https://www.asfyt.com
- Get your FREE DOWNLOAD “How to Make Your Own Mandala: https://tremendous-speaker-5255.ck.page/04e91a0e18
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/taylorfit)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store