010: Tech Boundaries
Maybe you find yourself spending too much time on social media or your phone in general. And that’s how you connect with people, but it also feels like you aren’t present in “real life.” Sometimes it brings joy and entertainment, and other times it brings guilt or shame. If you’re looking for ways to take control of your digital life, then this episode is for you!
In this episode, Diana shares how she’s placed boundaries around social media and overall phone usage while still recognizing that it’s a useful tool in her life.
We’ll also discuss:
- How to not be distracted by your phone all day long
- Social media boundaries and reset
- Using social media algorithms to your advantage
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep010