011: Guest Interview - Julia
Diana spent a couple of days earlier this year interviewing women who have either completed or are working through her signature decluttering program called ‘Minimal-ish Starts Here.’ Guests shared their experiences with decluttering and learning how to tackle getting rid of the excess in their life.
In this episode, Diana talks with Julia, a mom, and wife who recently went through the Minimal-ish Starts Here program. She shares her journey with decluttering, and the ah-ha moments she had during the process.
They’ll also discuss:
- How her daughter loved decluttering her toys
- Moving with clutter and storing unnecessary items, either at home or in a storage unit
- View your items in terms of what you need if you had to leave your home unexpectedly. What would you take? What would you be absolutely heartbroken over losing?
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep011