012: Back to School Tips - Part 1
It’s that time of year when the to-do lists grow, and it can get overwhelming trying to keep up with all the back-to-school tasks. In this special three-part series, Diana shares tips for busy moms on how you can get ahead of the game and make the school year less stressful. Being prepared ahead of time will absolutely help you, and your children, throughout the school year.
And be sure to enter the giveaway that’s mentioned in the episode. Click here to enter!
In this special three-part series, Diana shares actionable tips that you can implement before school starts or anytime throughout the school year. From how to make mornings easier to ways to support your children’s teachers.
We’ll also discuss:
- Batching tasks to help the daily mental load
- Setting up items where you need them for the weekday mornings
- Ways your children can get involved with getting everything ready for school
- A FREE printable download for our teacher survey can be found here!
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep012