012: I see you there
Keenan joins us (Caitlin, Schuyler, Sean, Elz, and Chris) for the first time to talk about whether it's better to have eyes in the back of your head or see with your eyes closed?
Modifiers from this time around:
- What if you always had to see when your eyes were closed or could only have one set of eyes open at a time.
- When your eyes were closed you could have x-ray vision and the eyes in the back of the head could shoot lasers.
- What if you had eyes in the back of your head but every time you sneezed the pair of eyes you had open swapped (and you couldn't swap again until you sneezed).
- Lots of our followers are afraid for their lives, and their answers mainly focus on how they might best protect themselves from ninjas, monsters, etc.
- Haircuts would be a much more dangerous thing with eyes in the back of your head.
Connect with us:
Tweet us at @itsratherfun
Or check out all sorts of fun stuff at our Facebook page.