014: Back to School Tips - Part 3
This week is the final installment of our three-part series, all about back-to-school tips for busy moms. Diana provides some examples of the jobs her kids do that help with home management and the school week. There are also tips that are easy to complete weekly for yourself to make the week run smoother. And be sure to enter the giveaway that’s mentioned in the episode. Click here to enter!
In part three of our special three-part series, Diana shares her final tips that you can implement before school starts or anytime throughout the school year that will help your days feel less stressful.
We’ll also discuss:
- Examples of food you can batch cook to make the week easier
- How to manage the school week’s clothes to reduce decision fatigue in the mornings
- Ways that moms can prepare themselves for the week to make life feel less stressful
- A brief discussion on Brain Release, which you can find in detail in Episode 009: Power of a Brain Release
- How Diana uses three different checklists that are crucial to her home management. You can download free copies here!
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep014