015: Guest Interview - Jess
Today’s episode is another guest interview. Our guest today is Jess Smith, a wife and mother of 5-year-old twins and a 2-year-old that lives in Waco, Texas. Jess shares all the ways she tried to get control of her home prior to joining Minimal-ish Starts Here. And how she went from a self-proclaimed “messy house” to feeling less overwhelmed.
In this guest interview episode, Diana talks with Jess about her journey to creating a decluttered home and how much easier it is to manage her household after ruthlessly decluttering.
They’ll also discuss:
- Why the things Jess tried before didn’t work
- Some of the emotional obstacles with trying to declutter
- How amazing our Facebook community group supports members and how helpful our couches are!
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep015