016: Age Appropriate Chores
Getting your kids involved with household responsibilities is fantastic! But sometimes, what we try to implement is too hard, physically or mentally, for their age. And that can be frustrating for both parents and kids! This often leads to a negative connotation with chores, and then it becomes more of a battle. Let’s make it fun and exciting! Let’s teach them, slowly, the skills that will equip them with how to manage a home when they’re an adult.
In this episode, Diana shares practical, concrete tasks your kids can do at each age to learn how to help manage your household.
We’ll also discuss:
- How our narrative around household chores can influence our kids, positively or negatively
- What your entire household can participate in
- Ideas of chores or tasks for your kids based on age ranges
- Diana mentions her new workshop for this fall, How to Create a Command Center - sign up to be notified here!
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep016