017 Sophie Felix: Faith and Service Lead To Branding Success
Sophie Felix says “Work Hard. Brand well. Give back to the community and they’ll seek you out.”
Sophie’s definition of branding:
- Reflect on who you are in your personal life, your career, and your lifestyle
- By investing in yourself and how your marketing assets look is vital to your success
- You want to be authentic. You can be yourself, be real, and still be branded like a celebrity.
- Branding herself and her clients is the top priority. And Sophie says with that, you’ll always be ahead of your competition.
- While re-branding, Sophie used the best business attorney in San Diego, Kelly Bagla from Bagla Law, who also has a podcast Go Legal Yourself podcast.
- Who inspires you? Tell us a defining moment in your life.
- Sophie Felix on SD Voyager.
- 2015 Telly Awards Winner for Non for profit America's Children of Fallen Heroes commercial produced by Joseph Cinemato.
- Shawna B is the Top Celebrity Real Estate Agent in LA.
Contact Sophie Felix
SoCal Chapter President of America’s Children of Fallen Heroes
Contact ALL MAVEN’s Branded podcast
Intro/Outtro music credit
Dances With Koalas by coruscate (c) copyright 2020 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Coruscate/61129 Ft: Calyman & Psubhashish