018: Kids Decluttering Advice
Diana talks with a VERY SPECIAL guest on this episode. Her eight-year-old daughter, also known as Miss 8! She shares some great tips on decluttering and organizing.
In this special guest episode, Diana and her daughter, Miss 8, discuss five valuable tips to help you and your kids while decluttering.
They’ll also discuss:
- Ways to organize your special items and collections
- How it feels when your home is decluttered
- When to know if it’s time to donate a toy and make another child happy
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: http://www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep018