018: The Place of the Dragon
Deep within the heart of New Jersey lies an untamed swath of trees and brush, long believed to be the home of the Jersey Devil itself. A horrifying creature with the head of a goat and the wings of a bat, the legend of the Jersey Devil has haunted the Pine Barrens for generations.
Yet the Jersey Devil might not be the only degenerate creature lurking within the shadows of the Pines. What dark secrets does the Devil guard?
- The many forms of dragons
- What secrets does the dragon’s lair hold?
- The dwellers amongst the Pines
- Ghostly apparitions in the trees
- The many faces of the Jersey Devil
- Hoofprints in the snow: A sinister creature stalks through the night
- The 13th child of Deborah Leeds
- Demonic symbols hidden in the Leeds Almanac
- Dismembered bodies within the trees: Satanic murder in the Pines
Enjoyed this episode? Please support the show by rating, reviewing, and subscribing on iTunes.