020: Cutting Back Social Media
Have you ever caught yourself switching from one social media app to another and thought it was wayyyy too long?? You start on Instagram, then that get’s boring, then you switch to TikTok, then that gets boring, then it’s on to Facebook, and then you switch to Reddit. It just goes on! It’s almost like an instinctual need to keep consuming information and getting that next dopamine hit.
In this short episode, Diana shares an app that’s helped her drastically reduce the time she spends on social media.
We’ll also discuss:
- If you want to hear how Diana tries not to pick up her phone, listen to Ep010: Tech Boundaries
- After trying other techniques like Apple’s screentime, Diana found an app called “one sec.”
- Why this new app has helped Diana stop mindlessly scrolling and forced her to pause for a minute and switch to something a healthier way to spend her time.
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: http://www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep020