021: Reduce Holiday Stress
We’re back! Diana and her family moved during the break. There was so much to manage between the old house, new house, contractors, sick kids, and all the things! But she’s mostly unpacked and so excited to be back this week! After a longer-than-expected break, Diana is back just in time for a holiday episode.
It’s Christmas week, and if you celebrate, you know how wonderful and magical it can feel but also so overwhelming and stressful at the same time. Moms have an unfair amount of things they have to do to make it magical for everyone else.
In this episode, Diana shares ways to reduce the overwhelm and stress around the holidays.
We’ll also discuss:
- The holidays look different depending on the season of life you’re in, and you have permission to do less. You do not have to do it all.
- There can be too much of a good thing! Try to “declutter” your holiday season.
- Are there things you can delegate or ask for help with? Do that. If not for this year, make notes of what you can do for next year.
We have the biggest decluttering challenge starting January 1st! It only happens twice a year, and the January challenge always has the most progress.
Register here for the FREE 5-Day Decluttering Challenge from January 1st - 5th
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/eo021
Find Diana Rene on social media:
Are you ready for a peaceful and clutter-free home? Watch my FREE training video “Kiss Clutter Goodbye” to learn how it’s possible! And find all of my resources here.