#023 - Legacies of Sexual Abuse: How to Reshape Your Story and Speak Your Truth with Lynn Everard
My guest today shares a dark family secret ridden with shame - he was birthed out of INCEST. He opens up about his experiences with an alcoholic father and learning the shocking truth about where he came from. Lynn Everard is now an author, a life coach, and a speaker, hoping to share his heartfelt message with the world about how speaking your truth could save your life. You can find more information on my guest here: https://lynneverard.com/ and watch the video of our convo here: https://youtu.be/q8XBd9z3fx4
Specifically, we’re going to talk about:
- His childhood experiences with incest and how it shaped his life and his 34 year marriage
- The lack of physical touch for young boys
- His recent experience coaching a workshop for men called the Masculine Journey
- The balancing act of masculine and feminine within all of us
- Lynn's upcoming book, How Speaking Your Truth Can Save Your Life and How It Saved Mine and he’s the co-creator of the soon to be launched How To Speak Your Truth Workshop.
- By assisting his clients in writing their life stories, he helps them speak their own truth. Lynn believes in helping aspiring writers become powerful authors of their own lives.
For relationship or life coaching, you can book a private session with me at devonevans.com. You can support the Myths, Mating, & Mindset podcast at patreon.com/devonevans.