#030, Alicia Crandall Talks about Marketing Strategies for SMB
In this new episode, we'll be talking about business strategies with our guest Alicia Crandall, the COO of Slater Strategies. Listen as she shares her insights on growing your brand with her years of experience in marketing along with some great pieces of advice for small businesses looking to expand their reach.
Be sure to tune in on the “Finally, Marketing That Works” podcast. See you!
Highlights of This Podcast:
- [01:41 ] I graduated from Auburn University, in Business Administration with a focus on marketing and accounting.
- [02:27 ]finally was given the opportunity and the privilege to work for my father's company, which was a storage facility.
- [03:41 ]the biggest thing is the internet.
- [04:33 ]Because it's all about technology, especially with that industry.
- [06:12 ]people that grew up during the Great Depression knew to be frugal, and you hung on to everything,
- [08:38 ]Google ads are the cheapest, they can work, but they're a short term gain for results
- [09:28 ]We would pay two to $5,000 a month depending on what we were doing
- [11:15 ]marketing isn't just about your website, that's just a huge in this world. It's a big piece of the pie.
- [12:48 ]So definitely doing our Google ads and keeping our website at standard
- [13:45 ]management software, and doing a website that has the key things like SEO, and Google ads. That's what kept us going
- [14:46 ]For marketing to work, you need to make sure your company is established
- [15:18 ]you build your budget for marketing and with that you can build your marketing plan.
- [16:37 ]It's not just the cake at the end. It's all the pieces in steps that were to make that cake.
YouTube Video Podcast Link: