031: Guest Interview - Alex
Have you ever wondered what starting your decluttering journey with us would be like? Or what makes our program different? Listen to a new member share why she joined, what’s changed since joining, and the benefits she’s learned along the way.
In this episode, Diana speaks with a new member of Minimal-ish Starts Here, Alex Wilcox.
Alex is an artist, wife, mom of three, and work-from-home-mom speaks to Diana about her current stage of life and describes her home and how it makes her feel. She also talks about how her family has reacted to decluttering and what more challenging areas she needs to tackle in the future.
We’ll also discuss:
- Diana and Alex being diagnosed with ADHD as an adult, and how that relates to your home
- The 10-Week Member Challenge and Alex talks about some wins she’s experienced so far
- Why it’s so hard to declutter toys and craft items
- How supportive and encouraging the member community is
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep031
Find Diana Rene on social media:
Are you ready for a peaceful and clutter-free home? Watch my FREE training video “Kiss Clutter Goodbye” to learn how it’s possible! And find all of my resources here.