038: Guest Interview - Juliana
This week Diana talks to Juliana, a mom of two kids, ages 3 and 2. After moving and having a new baby, she stumbled upon Diana’s Instagram account. She related to Diana’s Reels about being overwhelmed with the mental burden that often comes when you have extra stuff in your home. After working through the Minimal-ish Starts Here program, she created more time to do what she loves.
In this episode, Diana learns why Juliana joined the program and what has changed since decluttering.
We’ll also discuss:
- How awesome our member community is!
- Staying at home during the pandemic highlighted all the extra stuff for many people.
- Finding free time again after becoming a mom
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep038