040: Smashing the Patriarchy with Kyndall Rothaus Part 1
In this episode I talk with Reverend Kyndall Rothaus about becoming a female pastor in Texas, trusting women, dealing with misogyny, micro-aggressions, and rape culture. This is a two part episode. So stay tuned for the second part soon!
- Kyndall’s Website - http://kyndallraerothaus.com/
- Nevertheless She Preached - https://www.neverthelessshepreached.com/
- Preacher Breath - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24482529-preacher-breath
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/kyndallraerothaus/
- Me Too Movement - https://metoomvmt.org/
- Church Too Movement - https://www.faithtrustinstitute.org/churchtoo
- Church Hurt - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/05/well/mind/religion-trauma-lgbt-gay-depression-anxiety.html
- The Valley of the Shadow of Death - https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/the-valley-of-the-shadow-of-death/
- RAINN - https://www.rainn.org/statistics
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center - https://www.nsvrc.org/statistics
- Baylor University Sexual Assault Scandal - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baylor_University_sexual_assault_scandal
- Episode 15 Beyond Shame with Matthias Roberts - https://wdtatpodcast.com/podcast/15-beyond-shame-with-matthias-roberts/
- Episode 21 All About Sex with Julie Jeske - https://wdtatpodcast.com/podcast/021-all-about-sex-with-julie-jeske/
Special Guest: Kyndall Rothaus.