041: Dads Need To Step Up w/ Gareth Nock
Today's episode is one for the books as I have dad, Gareth Nock, on the show. Gareth is quite an incredible man but he isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Gareth is originally from the UK but now lives in Toronto. Gareth works in the fitness industry, is a podcaster and is also a husband and dad to his cute three year old.
Today's episode is full of gold nuggets! We discuss:
1. How dads need to step up, get more involved in all of the journey and be vulnerable
2. How dads need to advocate for themselves
3. Dads are not babysitters - they are parents
4. Parenting is a 24/7 job - not a full-time job
5. Dads need to own their life and take responsibility
6. How we should be asking for consent from our children for hugs and kisses
Buckle up because this episode is not only amazing but also really honest and vulnerable.
As always, go follow Gareth on Instagram at: gareth_nock_fitness
And definitely check out his new podcast called We As Difference Makers, Start Talking