041. Idea - Future of Digital Asset Optimization
In manufacturing there are digital and human elements that relate to every machine producing product. As industry evolves, the idea of digitizing assets to optimize plants is becoming more relevant. In this episode, Andrew Hastert does a phenomenal job of identifying how to address digitization of assets to improve industry. He discusses areas of cybersecurity, predictive maintenance, maintenance optimization and performance optimization that are cutting edge innovations which directly impact reliability and bottom lines.
Andrew also shares his passion for supporting areas of diversity and inclusion to build stronger organizations across the board. He shares insightful information about the culture of inclusion journey he's experienced at Rockwell and the positive impact that's made.
This episode is full of insight that makes the future exciting when you picture the manufacturer of tomorrow. Understanding how assets connect and how a diverse team utilizes that information are key areas that Andrew unpacks in this conversation.
- EECO's Inspired Blog "How to Start a Digital Asset Optimization Journey"
- The Hidden Threat Plant Managers Need to know About (and What You Can Do To Help) blog: https://www.rockwellautomation.com/en-us/company/news/blogs/the-hidden-threat-plant-managers-need-to-know-about-and-what-you.html
- 5 Reasons Why I Am Taking Full Parental Leave (and Why You Should Too): https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/5-reasons-why-i-am-taking-full-parental-leave-you-should-hastert/
- It Starts With You: What Being an Ally at Work Really Looks Like: https://www.rockwellautomation.com/en-us/support/documentation/overview/it-starts-with-you--what-being-an-ally-at-work-really-looks-like.html
- Catalyst and Rockwell’s Culture of Inclusion Journey: https://www.catalyst.org/spotlight-story/rockwell-automation-a-decade-of-courageous-change/
- Catalyst Award and Rockwell Automation: https://www.catalyst.org/media-release/2017-catalyst-award-honors-global-initiatives-at-3m-bmo-financial-group-and-rockwell-automation/
- Rockwell and the Cyber-Minded CEO: https://www.rockwellautomation.com/en-au/company/events/webinars/the-cyber-minded-ceo.html
- White Men as Full Diversity Partners: https://wmfdp.com/case-studies/rockwell-automation/