044: Guest Interview - Katie
This week’s episode is a guest interview with Katie, a stay-at-home mom who recently moved to a new home with her husband and their 2-year-old and 6-month-old children. Katie shares her experience of feeling overwhelmed after their move and deciding she needed a change. Despite multiple attempts to declutter on her own, Katie joined Diana’s program and made a huge impact in their home.
In this episode, Diana speaks to a member of Minimal-ish Starts Here about her decluttering journey and the benefits she’s experienced.
We’ll also discuss the following:
- How the emotional obstacles portion helped her and her husband declutter
- The additional challenges with ADHD and clutter
- The family closet
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep044