#045 The Truth about Living in Abundance, Success and Optimal Wellbeing
How would you define success? A big fancy house? Luxurious cars? New vacation destination every week? If you said yes, then you might want to take a moment and reflect. Is this all there is to life? Is that all that your heart is desiring for? Probably not.
We all want to achieve success and live in abundance. But before chasing around for it blindly, it might help to have a clear definition of what success really means to you. This episode will help you with that.
Find out how to be optimally well and attract in all the abundance to finally reach the most successful, highest version of yourself. Stay tuned!
What you will get from this episode
01:12 How success, abundance, and wellbeing are interconnected
03:28 The key to attracting all the abundance in life
06:21 How we are unconsciously creating confusion in our natural rhythms
11:59 The distractions brought about by the technological advancements and developments
14:15 How to be purposeful beings
16:27 What we can learn from nature about living our highest potential
19:06 Tapping into the power of instinct
Our holistic wellbeing is the basis of living the life we want
● The symptoms that we feel have an energetic root cause that if stays unresolved, will limit us
from getting any further in life.
● Physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing are tightly interrelated because the energetics are
● If there are suppression and blockage in our energetic channels, we can only attract so much.
We are overcomplicating and doing too much
● With all the industrial advancements and revolutions we’ve had over time, we continuously
disconnect and distance ourselves further from our natural rhythms.
● We are part of nature - part of a system of beautiful synergy, symbiosis, and harmony.
● Whenever we go against this natural flow, we are creating dissonance within the whole
The key to living in abundance, in optimal wellbeing and success
● The comforts of technological advancements and developments are distracting us from the
real meaning of life.
● Acknowledge what things in your life are draining you and what feels good.
● Everything else in nature is following their instincts - everything, except human beings.
● The more we spend time being aware of the feeling and the sensations in our bodies, the more
we optimize and attract unlimited abundance and success.
● Every species is living after its highest potential naturally unless impacted by humans.
“It’s a matter of learning to listen again and cleaning those hypothetical ears, in order to really
perceive the true guidance that is coming from within.”
“The key here is to do less. Simplify. Less is more.”
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
Living in Sync - Ayurvedic Lifestyle & Autumn Detox Immersion:
Support the show (https://www.elevatemindbodythrive.com/shop)