047: Abuse, Infidelity, Miscarriage and Healing
Trigger Warning: This episode contains conversations on sensitive topics such as abuse, infidelity & miscarriage.
Today's episode features a badass mom who has requested to stay anonymous due to the sensitive nature of the conversation. Even though this mom wants to stay anonymous, this conversation is amazing nonetheless and you will quickly learn how strong and badass this mom is!
In this episode we will discuss:
1. What it was like having a baby at 20 years old & the hardships that came with that
2. Being in an abusive relationship & the infidelity that took place
3. How this mom left the relationship & healed herself
4. Finding love again & becoming a step-mom
5. Having a baby at 35 years old & the differences & similarities to having a baby at 20.
This episode is full of ups and downs but ultimately leaves you on a high note as this mom gives her advice for other women in similar situations and gives us hope that there is a bright future after abuse.
If you are experiencing abuse or know someone who is, please reach out to the local women's shelter in your area for assistance. Please also know that you are not alone & in no way, shape or form is the abuse your fault.
As always, please take a moment to subscribe so you don't miss an episode and rate/review so I can see your thoughts!
Please also come join me on Instagram so we can keep the conversation going: jeshessels