049: Fostering Relationships Between Parents & Schools w/ Punam Saxena
Today's episode features badass mom Punam Saxena. Punam has a Masters Degree in Education and is a mother to four kids who are 4.5 years apart and are now grown-up. While the kids were growing up, Punam was a stay-at-home mom and she volunteered in the kids' school. After the kids grew up and went off to college, Punam launched a podcast called edu-Me which is all about empowering parents to become partners in their child's education.
In today's episode we are discussing:
- bridging the gap between school/education and parents
- advocating for our kids in the school system
- building relationships with the teachers
- how to support your kids through their school journey
- quality time vs quality
- life with 4 kids within 4.5 years
As always, pop on over to Punam's podcast and social media so you can connect with her!
Facebook: Punam Verma Saxena
Lastly, come join the conversation on my Instagram (jeshessels) and don't forget to hit the Subscribe button here so you never miss an episode.