052: TRIM YOUR BALLS - Creating Conditions for Passion and Intimacy
You’re in a relationship that isn’t working or certainly not as well as you’d like. Maybe there isn’t enough of something that you once had, but you don’t know what it is. You feel a growing emptiness and want to do what you can to salvage this thing. While it takes two willing parties to make a relationship work, we introduce some things that help you at least identify what might not be working and how you might make adjustments to have a happier relationship.
In part one of a two-episode series, we explore the concepts of passion and intimacy from Dr. Robert Sternberg’s Triangular Theory of Love. We address how men get it wrong in these two areas and how they can change their attitudes, actions, and attributes to have a healthier partnership.
Questions answered in this episode:
- What are the factors that create a healthy sense of passion in a relationship?
- How do you develop intimacy with your partner?
- What is the role of commitment in good relationships?
- How do we improve our ability to resolve conflicts in romantic relationships?
Other topics discussed:
- How the non-alpha handles passion
- The role of fun and humor in creating passion
- Increasing your attractiveness without overdoing it
- How arousal works
- Some differences in sexual fulfillment for men and women
- Intimacy defined
- How the average guy messes up intimacy
- Increasing friendship and conversation
- How her closeness with her friends and your bonding with your own tribe of dudes improves your sense of intimacy in your romantic relationship
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/alphaquorum/message