052. Q&A Session 15
Welcome to Session 15 of the Q&A podcast with Em Hollis from the Freedom Project. As always, Em picks the questions and asks me live on the recording. In this episode we covered:
- My year seems to go better when I have a theme for it. What is your theme?
- Where do you need to challenge yourself?
- What are you grateful for at this moment?
- Who do you think is the most inspirational person to have ever lived whether they were
- widely known or not?
- How can I train my subconscious mind to help me achieve my goals in life?
- What are three things that someone would need to change in life to be happy?
- What thoughts do you begin your day with?
Want to send in a question? email email@example.com
You honour us by listening in, allow us to serve you better by letting us know your
thoughts with ratings and reviews.
*PLEASE RATE US AND SHARE*
Join me on:
Music Credit: "The Dreamer", Common