053: All In Fitness feat. Kerrie-Kim Kirton
Leading an active lifestyle from a young age, fighting early-onset diabetes, becoming an academic scholar – Kerrie-Kim Kirton left his secure corporate job in December 2015, to turn his passion for lifestyle fitness into the business known today as All In Fitness.
In this episode, we discussed:
- Why Kerrie is called the ‘fittest diabetic’
- Kerrie’s 9-month search for employment after successfully completing 2 degrees in Economics
- Leaving the ‘safety-net’ of the corporate world to pursue your passion
- Building customer loyalty & repeat clientele
- The philosophy behind the All In Fitness brand
- Practical advice for those who believe they are “too busy” to exercise. Yes, YOU.
- An update on what Kerrie is up to now, and
- Top Tip for entrepreneurs.