061: WRONG POLE - How Alphas Respond When They Are Wrong
Sometimes we are flat wrong and the things we thought we knew are way off base. Today we’re going to be discussing how to know when you may be wrong and what to do next.
My guest Jimmy Durbin teaches some high-value lessons about why men are so prone to having trouble admitting when they are wrong and outlines the steps he needs to take to grow into that kind of maturity. This is the most valuable message in all of our 61 episodes to date. Whoever you are, this will help you, trust me.
Questions we answer today:
- What makes us believe that we are right even though we are headed the wrong direction about something?
- What are some indicators that we may be wrong about something?
- What would an ALPHA do upon discovering that he is wrong?
- How can we approach life with the humility that we may be wrong sometimes?
- What about over-apologizing?
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/alphaquorum/message