062: Sleep, Sleep Sleep! w/ Eva Klein
Today's episode features badass mom Eva Klein. Eva is married & has 3 kids: 9, 7 and 20 months. Eva is also a certified infant & child sleep consultant and the owner of My Sleeping Baby. Eva's mission is to help exhausted parents get their little ones sleeping so the whole family is well-rested.
In today's episode we chat about:
- proper sleep processes to set baby up for success: environment, schedule/routine, nutrition
- what is sleep training?
- is CIO the only method or are there other methods?
- finding the happy medium: creating a plan that is realistic and works for your baby & you
- the importance of wake windows
- how to navigate naps
- why sleep is so important for the baby and the family
- kids room sharing
Eva has been kind enough to provide us with her Free Sleep Guide for download so any parents who are struggling right now, please download here: https://mysleepingbaby.ac-page.com/sleep-guide-landing-page
Facebook: My Sleeping Baby Community
** Badass Moms Club Facebook Group is NOW open so come join me over there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2807530312827365