065: Traits of the Level 3 Leader
You can’t help but be aware of the leadership, lack of leadership, and the leadership inconsistencies that we’ve seen recently here in America.
Regardless of where you are on the political spectrum (or political awareness spectrum), the recent events have been part of everyone’s consciousness.
I’m not talking politics in this episode but we can all take leadership lessons from the events that have occurred.
This week, you don’t want to miss diving into:
- Who you have to lead first to be successful
- The question of whether mastery is attainable
- A surprising twist to looking at richness in business
- How love actually is leadership
- Why being called to be generous isn’t necessarily talking about money
And, you’ll hear how exemplifying the characteristics of a Level 3 Leader can transform your business...and, dare I say, the world?
When you’re ready to Multiply your Impact, your Income, your Margin and your Freedom in business, join hand-selected business owners just like you in an upcoming...
For Love of Team™ Intensive
Our intimate, immersive and interactive experience helps you:
1) Sharpen your focus by doing more of the work you love
2) Simplify your business by delegating/automating/eliminating other tasks.
3) Surround yourself with others doing the work that they love
For Love of Team™ Intensive is an invitation-only event. To connect with Winston to see if this is a fit, book a 33 minute exploratory session using this link.