067 - Giving Back Through Photography
Support The Nerdy Photographer
Want to help The Nerdy Photographer Podcast? Here are a few simple (and mostly free) ways you can do that:
- Tell your friends about the podcast.
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Instagram
- Like the Nerdy Photographer Facebook page
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Twitter
- Get some Nerdy Photographer merchandise
- Pick up some photography resources from our store
- If you’re feeling extra generous, check out our support page.
About Our Guest
Lindsey Turner is the owner of Lindsey Victoria Photography based in Litchfield County, Connecticut. She specializes in lifestyle newborn and family photography and branding photography for small businesses and professionals. Her superpower is putting people at ease and cultivating connection. Lindsey studied classical voice in college, released a jazz album in her early 20s, and spent 15+ years behind the scenes for NY and CT Arts Nonprofits in Development and PR & Marketing. She now serves families and professionals through her photography in Litchfield County, Connecticut and NYC. She is an active volunteer in her community and loves helping others thrive.
Organizations Lindsey Mentioned In the Episode: