068: What You Need to Know When You Hate Your Job
If you hate your job, then it's probably affecting every area of your life, right? Today on the podcast, we're talking about what you need to know when you hate your job, and what you can do NOW to help you create happiness and change the way you feel.
Check out today's shownotes at MonicaFrederick.com/ep68
Ready to finally figure out what’s stopping you from living the life you love? Schedule a free 1-on-1 video call with me. We’ll define what you *truly* want, pinpoint what’s getting in your way, and map out a simple step by step plan for you to get it. Just head to MonicaFrederick.com/Book and pick a time that works for you!
Recommended Resources to help you take this work deeper
- How to Define Your Core Values -- Episode 32 of the Monica Chats podcast
- Core Values Journal
- How to Stop Being Miserable in Your Day Job -- Episode 49 of the Monica Chats podcast
- The 5 Steps to Figure Out Your Passion and Find Fulfilling Work guide
- How to Start Living Your Purpose TODAY -- Episode 62 of the Monica Chats podcast
- Trying to find meaningful work? Look for this instead -- Episode 39 of the Monica Chats podcast.