072 - Finding Your Ideal Client
Having an ideal client profile is something that can vastly improve your marketing effectiveness. But first, you have to go through the process of finding your ideal client and figuring out the language that they speak in.
In this episode of the podcast, I speak with Knoxville photographer Brittany Sidwell about the importance of finding your ideal client as well as some actionable items to get you started on the road to more effective marketing after the episode.
- Let's Be Real Unposed Photography Prompts
- Good Pods Podcast App
- Flothemes WordPress Templates for Photographers and Creatives
- SpyHards Podcast
Support The Nerdy Photographer
Want to help The Nerdy Photographer Podcast? Here are a few simple (and mostly free) ways you can do that:
- Tell other people about the podcast – friends, enemies, strangers…it doesn’t matter.
- Leave a review. Here are three great places to do that: Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, and GoodPods
- Follow on Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join the Subreddit
- Spend money you were going to anyway and give us a percentage, or just send us money. Either way you can find out how on our support page.
About Our Guest
Brittany Sidwell is a photographer located in Knoxville, Tennessee.
"I love my job because my clients turn into friends and that makes me extremely happy. I wake up every single day with gratitude and amazement that I get to capture the real deal moments in people's lives."