077 | Finding Success By Going In the Third Door with Your Best Friends | with Dan Demsky
Dan Demsky is the Co-founder of Unbound Merino. Unbound Merino sources nature's ultimate performance fiber, Australian Merino wool, to create apparel that can be worn for weeks or even months, without ever needing to be washed.
On this podcast we talk about the impact of great business books when starting out, the benefits of starting a business through crowdfunding, how they broke the belief that businesses ruin friendships, and so much more.
To learn more, visit: http://honestecommerce.co
- Dan’s LinkedIn page linkedin.com/in/dandemsky
- Unbound Merino’s website unboundmerino.com
- The Third Door book’s official website thirddoorbook.com
- The Small Giants book’s official website smallgiantsbook.com
- An article derived from the Good to Great book’s research on Jim Collins’ official website jimcollins.com/article_topics/articles/good-to-great.html#articletop
- Grin.co for affiliate marketing
- Visit gorgias.link/honest to get your 2nd month with Gorgias free!
- Visit klaviyo.com to schedule a demo!
- Visit postscript.io/install for a free 30-day trial!
To get updates on our new episodes and exclusive deals from our partners, text HONESTVIP to 72599 and join our VIP texting list!