099: Embracing Your Career with Sinead Sharkey Steenson
Are you in your dream role, or have you settled for something else?
Are you simply powering through the week instead of enjoying your career?
Let’s talk about what the next level looks like for you - because some of the biggest steps in your career happen when you transition!
In today’s episode, I invite The Career Elevator, Sinead Sharkey Steenson, to talk to us all about embracing your career, the strategies and tools to help you achieve more as a female leader in the workplace, and why you should STOP settling in your career.
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Why we settle in our careers - and the long term damage this can have
- Sinead’s career journey (and the 2 biggest childhood factors that had an impact)
- The 5 MOST IMPORTANT areas female leaders need to be working on right now
- One of the biggest sources of workplace stress (and how to avoid this!)
- Intersectionality and neurodiversity - how they can help & hinder our careers
- Sinead’s TOP TIPS for networking & mindset (and a piece of advice to help you identify your unique career superpower!)
- And more
Connect with Sinead at:
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today's episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode99
Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives: https://join.slack.com/t/leadingwomenintech/shared_invite/zt-w8qbxeue-jDgnuaz8lK29Ws6Sr8NXVg