1 Thing I Do To Combat Stress & Overwhelm - 047
What are your superpowers? One of mine is not allowing any sort of overwhelm or stress to take over my life. It’s all about figuring things out and believing that everything will work out for you.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at http://tatianaamico.com/047
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How to combat stress and overwhelm
- How words can hold us back
- Everything is figureoutable. And when you really start to think that, that’s when you can solve all of your problems.
- If you don’t take action, if you don’t really look internally and see what is going on and what you could do about it, then nothing is really going to change.
- Don’t be afraid to ask people for help. It’s incredibly important that you do that.
- When you figure things out, it is such a great way to live. It is peaceful, it is freeing, and you will be a much happier person.
What you need to do:
- Start noticing or become aware of anything that might make you feel stressed, overwhelmed, or anxious, and think of what you can do and how you can do it.
- Think of what you need in order to get the outcome that you want and who you need to ask for help from.
“It isn’t only ‘I’ll figure it out.’ It’s having faith, having belief, having trust again that everything will work out and that it does not have to be perfect.”
“Remember everything will work out. It does not matter if it’s perfect, and you deserve to feel at peace.”
Thanks for listening!
Head to over to my website to grab my guide and get on my email list.
If you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Connect with Tatiana:
Work with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button