1.6: Eli's Coming
Tesla and Schrödinger try to track down a quartet of Mandroids on the Princeton campus, while Dot and Milton journey to the center of the Teslalator to evade a rogue Mandroid hand.
Two-Fisted Tales of Tesla, Part 2
Host David J. Loehr
Quatermass Inc. - Don’t half-mass it. Quatermass it.
Lohengrin Beer - Choose your beer… wisely.
Show Notes & Links
Written by David J. Loehr
Directed by Serenity Caldwell
Produced and edited by Jason Snell
Original music by Christopher Breen
TWO-FISTED TALES OF TESLA
- Glenn Fleishman as Nikola Tesla
- Serenity Caldwell as Dot
- Karen Pike as Elsa
- Moisés Chiullan as Erwin Schrödinger
- Aleen Simms as Helga
- David J. Loehr as Eli Cummings
- Marisa McClellan as Anna Schrödinger
- Christopher Breen as Tigertail 1
- Jason Snell as Announcer, Tigertail 2
- Brian Hamilton as Student
- and introducing Rocket as Milton
“The Tigers Roar” and “Going Back to Old Nassau” by David J. Loehr, arranged and performed by Christopher Breen
- Philip Michaels, your announcer
Support this show and other shows like it on The Incomparable network by becoming a member. Members get early access to podcasts, bonus episodes, and more.