10 - Leverage Local Influencers to Increase Visibility and Impact for Your Brand
Today’s guest is my friend and one of my fellow business partners in our company, the hummingbirds, Matt Niblock. Matt is a technology guru who helped get the hummingbirds off the ground and running along with our other founder, Whitney Warne (who you may have heard from in episode one of Local to Legend!).
Together we have built the hummingbirds, a company offering local influencer marketing to harness the powerful influence existing within our own communities, instead of relying on outside voices that feel out of touch. Hummingbirds aren’t traditional influencers – they’re community members using their voices to engage, inform, and inspire.
Matt and I tell the story of the hummingbirds, why they are generating real results for our clients and how the landscape of social media and effective advertising is shifting.
Tune in for topics like:
- What are the hummingbirds?
- Community marketing and why it works
- Engagement & conversion trends on social media
- How to encourage organic conversations about your brand
Links from the episode: include any links that were discussed
- The hummingbirds website
- The hummingbirds Instagram
- The hummingbirds Facebook
- Free Training – Sign up + learn how to generate consistent sales for your local business WITHOUT a complicated or expensive marketing strategy