100: My Top 5 books to Leverage When Building a Stellar Leadership Career
Can you believe it? 100 episodes of the podcast! And I am so grateful to YOU, my listeners, for continuing to tune in and share this time with me.
So, let’s have a little celebration, shall we?
Let’s talk about the TOP 5 books that will change the game for your career journey.
In today’s episode, I’m diving into the 5 books (and a few honorable mentions!) that I have used to leverage both my career and my clients’ careers - and how they can help you with elevating your leadership, negotiating salary, and so much more!
Ready for some new career insights…and maybe a little competition? (that’s right, there are prizes too!)
Let’s go to the show.
I dive into:
- My TOP 5 books to help you elevate your leadership and career
- A fun competition & giveaway to celebrate 100 episodes of the podcast (you don’t want to miss out on these prizes!)
- The game-changing book that shifted how I think and operate as a leader
- Why this book is so powerful during career transition
- If you’re new to negotiation (or you struggle with it!) - you need THIS book
- And much more!
If you would like to win a copy of the top 5 books I discussed in this episode then all you have to do is:
- Share your favorite episode(s) of Leading Women in Tech (including this one!) on social media.
- Grab a screenshot of the share
- Fill in the competition form, including uploading the screenshot: https://bit.ly/lwit-ep100
**One share = one entry. Share as many episodes and in as many places as you like for multiple entries. You can upload up to 5 entries each time you fill in the form. For more than 5 entries please submit the form multiple times. **
My 5 top books:
- Rise — Patty Azzarello
- The First 90 Days — Michael Watkins
- Ask for it — Linda Babcock and Sara Laschever
- Flourish — Martin Seligman
- Deep Work — Cal Newport
Some honorable mentions (in no particular order)
- The One Thing — Gary Keller
- Year of Yes — Shonda Rhymes
- Savvy Woman in 5 minutes a day — Moira Lethbridge.
- Mindset — Carol Dweck
- Multipliers — Liz Wiseman
- The Coaching Habit — Michael Bungay Stanier
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today's episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode100
Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives: https://join.slack.com/t/leadingwomenintech/shared_invite/zt-w8qbxeue-jDgnuaz8lK29Ws6Sr8NXVg