100 in the Feed - Dinner Plus Drinks #79
We've reached 100 episodes in our feed, and even if this is only Dinner Plus Drinks #79 (we also have special episodes and Pinkies Up episodes in the feed), we couldn't let a good reason to celebrate go by without notice!
This episode has plenty of '100' themed fun - including an incredible Jeopardy segment where Bridget tested her intelligence versus 100 themed questions, and lots more. Here's what we talked about on this week's episode:
- We also talked a lot about Milwaukee because Stephen A. Smith talked crap about the city - calling it a "garbage city" and he can take a hike.
- Bridget recommends AJ Bombers as her favorite place to eat in Milwaukee. The Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls are 🔥🔥🔥
- Nick recommends either Cafe Benelux for frites & bier or Kopps for burgers & custard.
- We drank a bottle of Yalumba 'The Tri-Centenary' Grenache, made from vines that are over 100 years of age. So delicious! If you want to drink a bottle of wine with some serious history, this is a good bottle.
- Smuckers Jam and The Today Show do an awesome "Today Celebrates" feature for people who reach 100 years old!
- Congratulations to Carl Nassib of the Las Vegas Raiders for coming out and sharing that he is a gay, active football player.
- Rareform.com features incredibly cool bags and the like made from reused billboard material.
- Bridget highly recommends you try these Grilled Shrimp Skewers coming up.
- And Nick says cook brisket! Smoke it! Texas style!
Did you catch Friday's release of the first episode of Amuse Bouche? Amuse Bouche is our new weekly podcast that features a little bite-size piece of Bridget's musings. In this week's episode, she shared some of the quirks and idiosyncrasies that make Bridget who she is. Tune in every Friday for a little extra bit of fun in your life.
Thanks for tuning in this week, and for all the support over the past 100 releases. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you! If you had fun, please be sure to follow along or send us a note - we love hearing from you. Here's how you can follow along and reach out to us:
- Watch this episode on YouTube
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to follow the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Cheers everybody, have a great week; we'll talk to you next week!
~ Bridget and Nick