#101: Code Blue: Arizona Goes to The Emergency Room
In Episode 101, Quinn & Brian ask: How did all of America end up in the emergency room?
Our guest is: Dr. Hiral Tipirneni. She is an emergency room physician, mom, immigrant, cancer research advocate, and congressional candidate in Arizona’s 6th district who is trying to bring her expertise — and empathy — to a congress that’s bereft of either.
We are figuratively and literally in the midst of a health crisis. Let’s go ahead and throw in moral and ethical crises, too, given her incumbent admitted to 11 ethics violations and is still in office. So, there’s really no better choice to help triage the problem and come up with solutions than an experienced emergency physician. Please, vote like your life depends on it.
P.S. Please send cookies, and not the kind that you’re legally required to inform us about every time we go to any webpage.
Have feedback or questions? Tweet us, or send a message to email@example.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/hiral4congress
- Facebook: facebook.com/hiralforcongress
- Make sure you’re registered to vote: canivote.org
Connect with us:
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/ImportantNotImp
- Follow Quinn: twitter.com/quinnemmett
- Follow Brian: twitter.com/briancolbertken
- Like and share us on Facebook: facebook.com/ImportantNotImportant
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane: timblane.com
Important, Not Important is produced by Crate Media